1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XDeep Stealth Tec 2.0 with extra weight and accessory pouches

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by toby43, May 5, 2018.

1. toby43

toby43 New Member

XDeep Stealth Tec 2.0 sidemount wing and harness used for about 40 dives in fresh water only. 4x 1.5 kg weight spine pockets although they easily take a 2 kg weight. Single bladder. This BCD has been well set up for sidemount use by the guys at Protec. Suitable for recreational or technical diving in salt or fresh water. I have used it for cave diving hence the marks on the back of the wing. Comes with two unused additional weight pouches, the expandable XDeep accessory pouch and a selection of other bits of hardware from XDeep which I haven't used. Standard bungee replaced with thicker stuff so both aly and steels can be used. White pen marks on inside of webbing are the markers for changing between wetsuit and drysuit and should wear off with time. The outfit is in excellent condition and works well. I am 5'11 (180cm) with good middle age spread and this has been used with a drysuit so lots of harness webbing slack. Photos available, pm me with your email address. Any questions please ask. Cheers Toby

2. toby43

toby43 New Member

Price 370 euro plus postage to EU only

3. toby43

toby43 New Member