1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.shop4divers.eu

Discussion in 'Commercial Ad's' started by shop4divers.eu, Jan 7, 2012.

1. shop4divers.eu

shop4divers.eu New Member
    UKD Supporter

Please visit my online store shop4divers.eu
    - we sell Apeks, Poseidon, Suunto, and many more
    - we have minimum margins, so we think you can't find better prices specially for expensive sets
    - we started few months ago selling on eBay -nick "shop4divers.eu"
    Right now we have our store in Poland but we sell the whole world.
    We have customers form UK, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands and many more.
    If you looking something that is not at our web site - ask.
    If you need special set - no problem - we can prepare what you need.
    Shipping by DPD up to 20kg only 26 GBP or economy parcel 16+ GBP to UK all with tracking number.
    You receive invoice and international warranty - we are legal shop.

For customers who after registration send us info they are from UKD forum 5% more discount for 1st order.

2. Silty Bottom

Silty Bottom in DIRnial

No connection to the seller but in case anyone is interested and hasn't checked the prices:

£147 for Apeks ATX40 and DS4 first stage
    £188 for Apeks ATX40 plus ATX40 Octopus and DS4 first stage

I make that to be approximately £140 and £180 respectively with the 5% UKD discount on your first order

A certain well-known dive shop is currently advertising the ATX40 plus octo and DS4 for £240

3. Suggsy

Suggsy Banned

Yeah, shame about the postage as I was looking at the Santi suits mmmmmm

4. Smudge

Smudge Member

And what happens when/if there is a problem with your item being damaged in the post, delayed or even faulty? At best long delays.
    There needs to be huge discounts for me to take those sort of risks from a company based outside of the UK.

5. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

I hope I don't breaking rules posting here - if yes delete this post.
    :) once I send parcel to Indonesia 10kg diving equipment - 3 working days only 80 GBP!!!
    If you looking brand n/a right now please write - I can always check is it possible to put it in my store.
    Prices are low because of good exchange rate - and after registration prices are better - rule is: all prices at Internet shops can't be lower than 10% RRP - and they are not at first look - but after registration :)

6. DaveS

DaveS Play nice. Enjoy UKD

Any chance of a translation please? Giving a comparison of sending a 10kg parcel to Indonesia for 80GBP seems of little quality since the rest of your message is very garbled and makes little sense. What exchange rate is good? EURO to GBP certainly isn't from a UK perspective. If I buy in Euro from the UK I can often find a better deal in GBP in the UK. Also, who made the 'rule' that internat can't be 10% lower than RRP? I see many deals online every day that are better than 10% off RRP.
    Currently I'm struggling with your credibility as a UK supplier and until I get that then I would question your supply chain, quality and how you woudl support anything bought through you.

p.s. are you based in europe and where?
    p.p.s. clicking the 'euro symbol' on the page doesn't do anything. Whatever currency the zł is I can't get it to convert into GBP so have no idea what the zł is and what it will cost me!

7. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

All parcels are insured - DPD 5000 PLN around 900 GBP -and Poczta Polska 50x delivery costs more tan 800 GBP + needed protocol I trying get extra insurance for any other problems, also according to Polish law and British and E.U. you have 10 days to return without reason.

8. PeterT

PeterT .

Opening post mentions he is in Poland ;)

9. DaveS

DaveS Play nice. Enjoy UKD

fair comment - missed that (hands up!). Last parcel I got from Poland took 15 days to arrive so 10 days return is a bit of a problem though unless this is from date of arrival rather than shipping.

10. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

DaveS:
    Shop is in Poland - and Poland Internet prices should not be less than 10% RRP
    Exchange rate: PLN/GBP - in my shop you can pay GBP.
    If you buy form me Apeks, Poseidon, Halycon you have international warranty - so no problems
    Also 10 days to return
    About currency change at site: problem is known and right now not possible to fix (problem with cookies at web browsers and page security) to change currency you need look any item and than change currency.

Delivery by DPD not more than 4 working days, priority 5 economy around 10.
    You can read comments at eBay about my delivery.

Sorry for my English :(

Suggsy likes this.
  11. Suggsy

Suggsy Banned

I managed to click the £ and all was sterling Dave. At present the prices are dearer than uk, I'll have a look at this registration thing though ;)

12. Smudge

Smudge Member

Lets say I order a set of regs, a new mask, and a wetsuit from you which turns up 14 days from date of payment. Now when I try on the wetsuit it turns out to be too small. At this point I get in contact with you, can I return it? who pays for the return postage? and if a replacement was sent out, would I get charged for postage again?

Also, I not too hot with customs laws but could I get charged import duty on these things?

13. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

It's reason why I don't sell wetsuits - I don't believe thats good way to buy it in Internet - but if you return any goods - you have to pay return postage if not my mistake - if you order size L and I send you M - my mistake I pay.

About duty - no we are in U.E. so no duty and no extra fees.
    If you have company and can buy diving equipment for your business you can buy as U.E. import:
    in Poland is 23% VAT in UK is lower i think (19%?) so if you have valid U.E. tax ID you can buy it as inside U.E. import with 0%VAT but than you have to pay UK VAT for UK Tax Office - total next few % less.

14. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

Have registered, prices are quite good. ;)

C

15. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

Today I add Apeks Side Mount Set at £ 663 with UK Divers discount
    Also if someone paln buy Poseidon should do it ASAP new 2012 Poseidon prices will go up 20-30% at all shops.

16. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

£ 499 Apeks Tek3 set (AP0332-1-SET) - no other discounts offer 28.01.2012 or to stock empty

17. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

We add to our offer Aqualung and became Pro dealer of Poseidon for 2012.

18. shop4divers.eu

UKD Supporter

Attached Files: