1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried about diving

Discussion in 'New to Scuba Diving' started by RosieB, Aug 6, 2017.

1. splinter

splinter Active Member

Well done and thanks for your post. It's one of the things I love about diving too.

Hopefully this is just the start and you'll go on to do many more dives. Take it steady, build your experience gradually and dive as much as you can. Keep posting the enthusiastic posts and ask questions, there's some very helpful and knowledgeable folk on here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

It's lovely to know that you've experienced what we all rave about when diving. It's such an interesting, alien world down there, literally metres beneath our feet.

Well done:)

3. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

Well done - Rosie. That depth is more difficult than when you start going deeper as your buoyancy is very sensitive and a small miscalculation will make a big difference. Also, not everybody likes diving in limited visibility (I don't!), so another success. Take it slowly and keep enjoying yourself.:)

4. RosieB

RosieB New Member

Thanks guys - Yeah I've got the bug now, I would go and live underwater of I could ;) Yeah its such a completely different world so close to us. Gonna build it up slowly, cant wait to get back out in the boat now :)

Griffalo and splinter like this.
  5. pitdiver

pitdiver Active Member

Don't forget therefore no need to go deep to see some great sights. Plenty to see down at 12mts for example.

RosieB likes this.
  6. speed098

speed098 New Member

Glad you are having fun :) I am so glad I started back though not sure my bank account agrees with that :(
    I suggest as you come to buy your gear ask the people on here as they are pretty knowledgeable and a nice source of independent advice before going to your LDS.
    If you can join one or more local clubs that will help you keep diving.

RosieB likes this.