1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whitby Diving School

Discussion in 'New to Scuba Diving' started by 290316, Jul 24, 2012.

1. 290316

290316 Member

Hello people, I am hoping to be accepted at a new job in Whitby. As I will be living there I would like to start my diving. I have searched the internet and also seen a comment on here that's shows there is a club there. But when searching there facebook site it does say that they don't teach pool sessions and only accept people who already have the OW. Could anyone please let me know if they know of a club. BSAC or PADI?.
    Thanks Scott.

2. j_b

j_b Well-Known Member

3. 290316

290316 Member

I have seen these ones before, but they are not on Whitby. I cannot drive but I shall look for ones in Scarborough as there's an easy bus ride. Thanks.

4. j_b

j_b Well-Known Member

There's a BSAC club in Scarborough.

5. DaveS

DaveS Play nice. Enjoy UKD