1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where To Buy 7' Long Hose For Poseidon Regulator?

Discussion in 'DIR Diving' started by marmagi, Feb 20, 2011.

1. marmagi

marmagi New Member

Hello,

where can I buy online a 7' long regulator hose for xtream or jetstream poseidon regulator?

is the hose same for both regulator models? or it differs?

thanks

Mario

2. MK_Stu

MK_Stu Member

Go Dive http://godive.net/gdhose1.htm I would give them a ring and check the requirements for xstreme/jetstreme: I think they do sell specific hoses for each model.

As an aside you posted this in the DIR section: Poseidon regs aren't generally considered DIR compliant due to the upstream/OPV design

Stu

3. michaeltandy

michaeltandy Michael j Tandy

You can get Miflex hoses if you wanted, they do the adapters for them.