1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you all up to?

Discussion in 'Off Gassing' started by splinter, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Was pondering going for a solo beach dive this weekend - Newhaven harbour wall. Tides are good but the weather's scuppered it.

3. korsakof

korsakof Member

I´m learning Wordpress in my free time and watching online free workshops from different dive instructors to improve my sidemount configuration.

In Spain it is being the 3rd week at home. Its something serius, i hope the numbers will go down the numbers following days.

PLEASE, STAY AT HOME!!! KEEP SAFE!!!. DON´T BE FOOL!!!

4. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

I was told that one of my sites is opening up again next week, but alas, they won’t let me work there.

5. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

We go on to shifts on Wednesday; half the production staff on 7-1, the other half on 2-8. They are still paying us for a full week's work, so that's a sort of bonus.