1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a wonderful world!

Discussion in 'New to Scuba Diving' started by Azz, Mar 29, 2017.

1. splinter

splinter Active Member

You will, I'm sure. Have fun.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

It's the unknown. Once you do them you'll find them good fun and just 'challenging' in a new skill kind of way.

Do have fun. Where will you be doing it? Wraysbury? If so, @jps and I will be there on Sunday doing yet more skills 'n drills. You'll recognise us as the humans hiding under an enormous weight of kit!

3. Azz

Azz New Member

This weekend are our pool dives... wraysbury on 3rd 4th June...

4. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

The important thing to remember is that the instructor wants you to pass and will go out of his/her way to help you if you struggle. They've seen lots of people having problems with particular skills and will know how best to advise you as necessary.