1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weezle Extreme Plus

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by korsakof, Jan 9, 2019.

1. korsakof

korsakof Member

2. NickPicks

NickPicks Active Member

One thing I find with my weezle is that where it's very good at wicking perspiration away from the body, it often ends up with the outside of the undersuit looking wet, which makes you wonder if the suit is leaking, but it's actually just condensation on the cold surface of the suit. (I've double checked my suit for leaks quite a few times)

I think their website does mention this somewhere

3. korsakof

korsakof Member

Yes, but when I got undressed my drysuit it fell some water.

4. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

How was the ice diving? Fun? Is it easy to get out of the water afterwards?

5. korsakof

korsakof Member

Good! Yes, the lake that freeze has nothing to see apart to dive in the ice. A friend that has gone several times saw a washing machine one year.xDD
    The idea is to see the crystal of the ice and see the bubbles that touch the ice,etc... play with the ice like in this video

From surface to bottom, 40cm of ice, then 12m of water and finally 3m of mood. No animals, sometimes my friend saw some trouts, this year nothing.

In this case it is just for going once because once is seeing there is nothing to do there.
    We did 3 dives to get the certificate, you must do, the first one adapt to the enviroment, the other one orientation, the last one enjoy diving.

The worst part is not to dive, it is to wait till the next dive.xDD

Hope you can imagine, if you have more doubts feel free to ask.

NickPicks and Wibble like this.
  6. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Brilliant video! Really enjoyed it

korsakof likes this.
  7. korsakof

korsakof Member

After 30 dives this year i confirm that!!!. I was paranoid about the drysuit was leaking but no it´s the undergarment.

NickPicks likes this.