1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted to buy/borrow: round bottom 12 litre Euros

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Wibble, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Due to the weather scuppering my deep diving I've ended up with my two twinsets out of action as they're both full of (expensive) trimix. I want to have a dabble with sidemount which can be done inland.

I need/want to use round-bottom 12 litre Euros for the sidemount, not the flat bottom ones as their weight distribution is suboptimal for sidemount.

Does anyone have a twinset hanging around -- or even a sidemount pair? Happy to buy, or borrow for a few weeks -- will look after them and fill them afterwards.

TIA

2. Alex Denny

Alex Denny Active Member

Nowt wrong with steel Fabers for sidemount :)

3. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

I have a coouple of spare boots that you can use to avoid scratching the bottoms... also help them stand up in your garage... lets face it on recent performance, you won't be doing much diving.

splinter and Wibble like this.
  4. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

I might well look at Fabers. Probably better for the short of stature as it were!

Miffed with the weather.... Might go and play in Wraysbury with a couple of ali80 stages in the meantime. They've only got rich O2 fills, so cheaper to top off than the trimix-filled twinsets.