1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED - Small Drysuit

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Josh_Woolley, Apr 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Josh_Woolley

Josh_Woolley New Member

Hi,
    I'm looking for a dry suit for my girlfriend. She's petite 5ft2in and size 5 feet. Anybody got anything suitable for sale? All variations considered (neoprene, tri-lam).

Based in Matlock, Derbyshire but willing to travel. We go to Capernwray and Stoney Cove pretty often.

Thanks in advance!

2. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

3. Tel

Tel Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I've got a really good Hunter drysuit that size. It's a good suit, but while the zip is working it
    has a break in the cord on the zip. It closes (just need to be careful) and is fine, but would suspect
    that it will need a new zip at some point. These are about £120 at Otter, hence selling for just
    £60 + postage.

PM me an email if interested for pics :)