1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED 7-10-12 lt cylinder 300 bar

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by ssbk23, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ssbk23

ssbk23 New Member

As the title says, I am looking for a 7-10 or 12 lt 300 bar cylinder, preferably IN test, but out of date would be also an option,depending on the status and the asking price.The tricky part now, the seller should be able to post it to Greece.Of course I will cover the shipping expenses up to 60 quid ( according to Parcel Force online pricing, for a 12 lt dimensions and weight should be around 52 pounds).If you find a cheaper way to post it you keep the rest of the 60 pound shipping sum.Payments will be through Paypal only.
    Thank you for reading my ad.

2. MICHALIS ADAMTZILOGLOU

Hi !

Even though you posted this ad on January , I just saw it .
    I have a 10lt FABER steel 300 bar tank , which has never been used , I bought it 2008 I think and even though I never used it , two months ago I sent it for testing , so it is perfect and brand new . The best part is that the tank is already in Greece !!!!
    If you are still interested , send me an email at mike18335@hotmail.com

Enjoy your dives !
    Michalis