1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vobster this week?

Discussion in 'General Scuba Diving' started by Keepo85, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Keepo85

Keepo85 New Member

Hi Everyone.

Just wondered if anyone is free for a few dives at Vobster this week? I was thinking either Tuesday (6th) Weds (7th) or Friday the 9th.

Was thinking of doing 2-3 dives on whichever day someone is free and can join?

Regards

Craig

2. Leeb2018

Leeb2018 Member

Hi mate.

I up for a few dives one day at vobster. I not seen the new helicopter over there yet.

Did you mean Friday the 10th?

Regards

Lee

3. Keepo85

Keepo85 New Member

Hi Lee,

I’m so sorry, I didn’t see your reply as no notification came through..apologies.

I was thinking of going tomorrow. I know Saturday is a little more busier than during the week, but it would still be good to go. I know the site extremely well so can show you some great bits If you arnt as well familiar.

Would you be free tomorrow? Late notice I know.

Cheers

4. Leeb2018

Leeb2018 Member

Yes mate. I am up for this. I want to see the new helicopter as well. I just bought some twin 12s. I was diving twin 10s so might have some small adjustments to make after the first dive.

I have dived vobster twice. So seen a few bits. But with you knowladge I might have not seen some bits you know of.

I have quite far to travel so I can get there for around 8.30-9.00

5. Keepo85

Keepo85 New Member

Cool. What’s your mob number and I’ll give you a quick call to sort things.