1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Various items of scuba gear

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Warter Boy, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Warter Boy

Warter Boy Member

Hi all, it has been a while since I was last on here. Having not been diving for 18months or so, I’ve decided it’s time to have a clear out as it’s not looking likely I’ll be back in the water in the next few years and it’d be a shame for the equipment to sit unused.

I have as follows...

Regs: Scubapro mk17 first stage (DIN), s600 second stage with r395 octo. Complete with Scubapro compact gauges (spg and depth), miflex lp hose for drysuit and a standard hose for bcd with a sub-alert. I’ll throw in the reg bag and include the A-clamp fitment should you wish to convert them for use in North America etc. They’ve been used for about 50dives and have been superb every time. They were serviced every year, however their last service was about 16months back and haven’t seen the water since. £220

Suunto Gekko: again, has been used for about 50 dives. Had a new battery recently. Solid little computer that has never failed me. £75

Weezle Extreme+ undersuit: size xl. Worn about 10 times, super toasty underwater, even in low temps (coldest I’ve done in it was 8degrees and was comfortable for the whole dive). No rips or tears. I’m 6ft 1 and a 44/46inch chest and it fits me great. £50

Waterproof G1 5mm gloves: Size xl. Used less than 6 times, in great condition. Very warm gloves with great flexibility. Everything you’d expect from a top brand like waterproof. £30

Waterproof H1 7mm hood: Bib-less as I could never be bothered tucking stuff into my neck seal. Lovely warm hood used less than 6 times. £25

Oceanic weight belt: Size L. I’m 38inch waist and it fits me wearing a drysuit and thick undersuit with room to spare. Used 3 times in all. All the Velcro pockets are very strong. £15

Scubapro holdall: Big enough to hold all my kit, barring my drysuit. Two side pockets, one is removable. Large main compartment and separate fin compartment. £10

Drysuit hanger: made by scubapro, allows drysuit to be hung up by its feet when drying. £5

All my gear has been stored in cool dry dark conditions. After use it was always rinsed thoroughly with clean fresh water and allowed to dry fully before being put away.

The prices do not include postage, collection will be from Pickering, North Yorkshire. I am willing to post items to UK mainland addresses, however postage will be added on at cost and payment must be received via PayPal before I’ll send the item (a proper invoice will be sent to afford both buyer and seller the relevant protection). If you want everything as a job lot at £430, I will ship it for free once payment has cleared. If you wish to take the whole lot and collect the gear in person, I will drop the price to £400 for you and throw in a 15l cylinder which is in test until November this year (this is not for sale separately as I will not post it and I can use it for other things, it is only available as a sweetener if you buy everything as a job lot for £400 and collect in person with cash payment).

Photos of the gear:

Regs.

[​IMG]

Gecko

[​IMG]

Undersuit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gloves

[​IMG]

Hood

[​IMG]

Weight belt

[​IMG]

Hold All

[​IMG]

Drysuit hanger

[​IMG]

2. Tewdric

Tewdric Member

I am happy to offer £50 posted for the Weezle undersuit.

3. Warter Boy

Warter Boy Member

Undersuit is sold to tewdric.

4. Warter Boy

Warter Boy Member

All individual prices remain the same, however if you wish to buy all the remaining gear, it'll be £380 posted or £350 collection (and I'll still throw in the 15l tank if you take everything as a job lot and collect with £350 cash).

5. Warter Boy

Warter Boy Member

I'll be listing all remaining gear on eBay on Sunday, so if you want any or all of the items I have for sale at the prices above, let me know before then.

6. Warter Boy

Warter Boy Member

The regs and Gekko are both now listed on eBay. I shan't spam the forum with the links as they're pretty easy to find (seller ID Is aimeehmg). The remaining items will be listed over the next couple of days.

7. Tewdric

Tewdric Member

I dived the under suit yesterday and its awesome! Wou!d you take an offer on the gloves and hood? Drop me a pm!

8. Warter Boy

Warter Boy Member

Glad you like the undersuit! Also, PM sent.