1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UW Photography Workshop in Marsa Shagra

Discussion in 'Commercial Ad's' started by bottlefish, Apr 1, 2011.

1. bottlefish

bottlefish Super dooper member
    UKD Supporter

I will be running an Underwater Photography Workshop at the Red Sea Diving Safari, Marsa Shagra from the 3rd until the 7th December 2011. The workshop will be limited to 10 people, charged at £200 per person.

Travel will be arranged through Oonasdivers, guide price for flights and Egyptian transfer, accomodation, full board and 6 days unlimited shore diving is £795 (prices will be confirmed at the time of booking)

Full details can be found on the following page

Photo Workshop – Marsa Shagra | Bottlefish : Camera Operator, Photography, Diver Training

Pop me a PM for more info

2. bottlefish

UKD Supporter

I still have four spaces available on this workshop if anyone is interested. We're now flying out on the 28th November, return on the 9th December, the workshop will happen during that time.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like any more info, however forgive me if I'm a bit slow to respond, I'm on shoot in outer Mongolia (literally!) and India from 30th Sept until 25th Oct, and wont be able to get anywhere near a computer during that time.

Cheers

Stu

3. Suggsy

Suggsy Banned

Oh the life of an international playboy...

4. bottlefish

UKD Supporter

You have no idea! Oh, for a bit a play time amongst all that!!