1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT - Scapa 7th - 14th September - Any Spaces available?

Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by georgedavo, Sep 2, 2019.

1. georgedavo

georgedavo Member

Hi All,

I was due for my first trip up to Scapa and there's been a bit of a mess-up with the booking. The Skipper thought we were going to be there a week earlier than the actual plan, and now we're a bit stuck.

Does anyone know if there's any free spaces on any of the boats heading out for this week? (Sat 7th - Sat 14th)

Any other weeks with spaces would be great too if you know of anyone looking to fill spaces.

2 spaces needed.

Cheers

2. Vanny

Vanny Active Member

Guess you might’ve done this but you might get more luck emailing the skippers direct , there are others but;

Huskyan
    Valkyrie
    Halton

Would be a good place to start.

3. georgedavo

georgedavo Member

Cheers, haven't done yet but will do.

I've had a few responses on Facebook for late Sept/early Oct, so fingers crossed.

One of those was Halton and one was Valhalla

4. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Valhalla & Valkyrie are the same people (2 boats). Happy to recommend them after my trip with them in May -- and all the others by reputation.

georgedavo likes this.
  5. Vanny

Vanny Active Member

If you’ve set yourself upto go take an opportunity whenever it is. Great diving , the sea temp doesn’t change massively and the later , generally, the better the vis gets.

georgedavo likes this.
  6. georgedavo

georgedavo Member

Definitely planning to, it'll be my first time to Scapa too, so not going isn't going to be an option... not if I can help it anyway!

Vanny likes this.
  7. georgedavo

georgedavo Member

Managed to get on MV Valhalla late September!

Can start to get excited again now! I hear it’s a great boat too.

Vanny, NickPicks and Wibble like this.