1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread approval

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Badknees, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Badknees

Badknees Meg Pilot (retired) and Forum KGB

Yes you can.

BK

2. PeterT

PeterT .

Yes in the personal ads section.

3. Suzanne Butler

Suzanne Butler New Member

Hi, my names Suzanne and Ive just registered. Ive read the thread on classified Ads and this one.. ...... I am one of those unwelcome people who is just on
    here to sell a thing lol....Please dont hit me :balckeye:. I have a ScubaPro K6 Knife brand new and I cant find anywhere to sell it, ebay and gumtree wont touch it because its a knife, so I thought, ahhhhh A diving forum, someone might want a bargain knife, so here I am:whistling: .... I'll understand if you tell me to go sling my hook as Im not a diver but I have dived in the seychelles on holiday and it was the best thing Ive ever done maybe that counts. Anyway, happy Easter and hope you'll allow me to place my ad on your forum? Suzanne

4. PeterT

PeterT .

Post your ad Suzanne :cyclops:

5. Suzanne Butler

Thank you kind sir :coldfeet:

6. Suzanne Butler

ScubaPro K6 Black Diving Knife, new and boxed, £35 free P&P.

Retails at around £60. Product Number 01090689.

I could put a link to a retail site who is currently selling it for more info but I dont wont to give the impression Im a company advertising lol, so if you want fuller description please google and Im sure youll find it.

Happy and safe diving. Suzanne

7. j_b

j_b Well-Known Member

Hi suzanne
    You may find a dedicated "for sale" thread would work better rather than losing the ad here?

8. Suzanne Butler

Thanks for the help, I cant read maps either :bookworm: