1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought I had given up!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MikeyH, Sep 8, 2018.

1. MikeyH

MikeyH Active Member
    UKD Supporter

Well after a 18 month break and selling most of my kit I have decided I enjoyed it too much and am now starting to get the kit sorted so I can dive again. Need a BCD, octo, SPG and computer to get me going again so you will see WTB ads appearing - retired now so spending lots at the LDS is not going to happen so looking for good S/H kit to do the job. Was diving SM when I stopped, but just want to keep it nice and simple and avoid the GAS. Just going to stick with single cylinder, simple set up and stay relatively shallow.

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Diving's like Hotel California; you can check out any time you like but you can never leave...

Where will you be diving?

3. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

Hi Mikey - I've just changed to a wing and I'm about to sell a Mares Dragon bcd that has integrated weights, think it's a large - I'm 42" chest, 38" waist. It's in very good condition, with around 30 dives mainly fresh water. I you are interested, PM me.

4. MikeyH

MikeyH Active Member
    UKD Supporter

Many thanks for the offer JohnL - the BCD got sorted last night.