1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thistlegorm Buddy

Discussion in 'Dive Buddy Finder' started by Deano The Diver, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Deano The Diver

Deano The Diver New Member

Anyone who will be in Sharm (Eygpt) between 9th june 08 - 23rd june 08......who wants to buddy up to dive the Thistlegorm or any other dives get in touch....as id rather buddy up with sumone who speaks english than wait and probably get buddied up with sum complete lunatic who doesnt speak a word of english.....Im 27 yr old male and will be in sharm for 2 weeks AOW Diver

2. Tom

Tom New Member

Hope you have a great time, but be aware you get English speaking lunatics too !!!

3. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

Does being able to speak english help underwater?

In all fairness i see what you are saying and i wouldn't have thought that you'd run into much trouble finding an english speaking buddy.

4. sazza

sazza New Member

yeah too right especially round here!!!!! :tongue::tongue: speaking about myself of course!!!!!:huh:

5. carolineUK

carolineUK New Member

how was the thistlegorm? I cant wait to hear back. One day.....il dive it to. not on OW tho! :(