1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The What Annoyed Me Today Thread

Discussion in 'Off Gassing' started by Doomanic, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

Sorry to hear that. :(

hawk likes this.
  2. Andy Stevenson

Andy Stevenson Administrator

Worst thing in the world. My sympathies.

hawk likes this.
  3. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

A sad day to loose a member of the family. What was he/she like?

hawk likes this.
  4. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

Always hard to face but the kindest thing to do; our two cats rule the roost. Only seven legs but "tripod" was outside the back door eating bunny this morning, so his hunting skills are still there. He used to bring them into the cottage to eat but has had too many stolen from him by staff members. :wtf:

Wibble and hawk like this.
  5. hawk

hawk Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

You are right to refer to her as a member of the family - that's exactly what she was.

Maggie (Mags) was a 12 stone Great Dane and she has left a big hole in more than one way

Wibble and JohnL like this.
  6. Vanny

Vanny Active Member

I consider myself lucky over the years I've been very light on equipment and can't remember having anything fail tests or need an in the field fix.

My time has come thou , 3 ltr O2 in for testing , valves failed. Less than 2 years old.

Dived at stoney Sunday and my cells , cell 2 particularly didn't look right, calibrated a bit high. Phone call to AP , email them the dive files , bah me and pooters don't agree but off the 2 dive files go. Email back send all 3 cells in for testing. Remove them cell 1 & 2 are green on the connection.

All bits, valves and cells are now with AP for testing inspection. Hopefully I'll post in the what cheered me up when it's all fixed! Preferably before the 30th as I'm off to sunny weymuff.