1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The What Annoyed Me Today Thread

Discussion in 'Off Gassing' started by Doomanic, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

Just for Sazza, who's so grumpy she can't even be arsed to start her own thread...:p

2. ScubaDiva

ScubaDiva Amazing Member

Nothing . . .

. . . yet - there's still time. :p

3. sazza

sazza New Member

ahhh Doomanic, thanks.......:

not quiet so grumpy now...BUT what did annoy me

1) my alarm clock went off :angry:
    2) i had to get up
    3) i couldnt get up :thumbdown:
    4) i snoozed too long and was late getting up so i had to rush :cursing:
    5) its monday :angry:
    6) i had to go to work :crying:
    7) working 10 days straight without a break
    8) numpty peeps :angry:
    9) bank balance wasnt as healthy as id thought :crying:

ooooo but on the upside it has been hot and sunny all day........but i was stuck indoors in a freezing over airconditioned office shivering in a fleece......:angry:

ahhhhh that feels soooooo much better........:D[hr]
    oh also someone mentioned a good little car for sale, only cheap as the guys missus just didnt like it,too big wrong colour or something....... ideal for me didnt want much at all ( nice guy knows his cars so wasnt giving me a bum steer) yup i said put him in touch sounds good, tells me today cos they didnt talk this weekend the guy sold it for scrap for £100..........in tax in mot and a great little car..........grrrrrrrr no wonder im grumpy!!!!!

4. countshagula

countshagula Member

My impending ASBO ! or whatever.......

It's a long story involving British crapping rail wanky ticket inspectors....:eek:hmy:

5. marks61

marks61 Member

Oh dear got caught without a ticket :scared: :p

6. sazza

sazza New Member

ooo not fair mark thats not our count, to be fair ive had issues with them before, season ticket left in the other coat, or just the receipt or out bound part of a return, they can be jobs worth at times, and we wont even start on virgin.....

7. puddle fish

puddle fish Well-Known Member

I got a parking ticket cos the short arsed ticket warden couldn't clearly see the permit on the ranger. Despite him knowing it has a bloody permit as he checks it every sodding day it had slipped slightly.

8. Angry Dan

Angry Dan Active Member

People pushing in at the last minute during a traffic jam.

On the upside I found a new use for surplus mini eggs, they bounce off cars that can not be bothered to que up and wait.

9. Gnomey

Gnomey Well-Known Member

Getting a phone call from the agent I work for at 6.15 this morning to go and work for Palmer and Harvey doing shop deliveries in Cambridge only to find that because I left the yard 2 hours later than normal I could not get into the center because of the rising bollards so I had to push all the bloody cages of booze, fags and chocolate through the streets. BIG Grrrrrrrrr

10. Flyingspanner

Flyingspanner Well-Known Member

Our Effing kitten, jumping into the paint tray whilst I was painting the ceiling,
    Then running around the house leaving lovely little pawprints behind her.

Anyone want a catskin glove??? (Too small to make a pair)

11. countshagula

countshagula Member

No I had a ticket (thanks for the vote of confidence though)- the 6am train was short once more and I had to stand on my way to a 12 hour day - then when the ticket inspector oafed his way through the throng of standing passengers there was an frank exchange of views which culminated in me nearly getting my collar felt...........

30 years I've been putting up with that - I'm afraid I'm getting fed up with the overall level of bullshittery in this country - especially from some failed traffic warden checking for ticket dodgers on a train where the only people without tickets are those who couldn't buy one because the friggin ticket office was closed......

I don't think I did myself too many favours with my written account of what occurred - and the slimy little shit has "embellished" his account considerably ! Tosser.

12. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

WAMT. Cagers.

I'm not some lycra clad cycling loon who does their level best to stop others using the roads and I try to stick to back roads and cycle paths where ever possible, but I do expect to be shown some consideration by car drivers.
    Mr Twat in the BM, is it too much to ask to ride my bike without getting passed so close that I felt your wing mirror brush my elbow? :mad:
    As for you, Mr Cock in the Audi, it was a fricking dual carriageway with no pavement or cyclepath so I had no choice but to use the inside lane. You, on the other hand could have easily used the outside lane and given me plenty of space before pulling back in, but no, that's too much to ask isn't it? W@nker! :mad:

13. sazza

sazza New Member

oooo nice car drivers............nothing from me today yet.........

14. ScubaDiva

ScubaDiva Amazing Member

Not getting suffucuent appreciation from my other half on my obvious :sneaky: photographic genius and creativity when photographing an underwater truck. Okay more a testament to my photoshop than photgraphy skill but still.

(And okay I did force some appreciation out of him in the end. :D )

15. sazza

sazza New Member

such a crime, and sooooo typical of bloomin men!!!! PAH!!!!

16. divingdoc1

divingdoc1 Active Member

Sazza not being able to hit F5!!!!

17. sazza

sazza New Member

hold on a min it wasnt just me you know.....and it was more forgetting than not abke, i was happy with ther squished pic it was soemone else commented so pah!!!!!

18. Bezza

Bezza New Member

I can't agree with you enough there but buses are worse :cursing: Thought i was going under one on the weekend saw my life flash before my eays and thought dam theres alot of blanks :p

19. Angry Dan

Angry Dan Active Member

Just got back from having car MOTd and was suprised to find out car has a left hand drive drivers headlight fitted.

This is suprising as the car was given a 12 month MOT when it was purchased and I have not had it changed. When I am in Birmingham next week I will be visiting the place I bought the car after an explanation.

20. divingdoc1

divingdoc1 Active Member

the luck just gets better and better dont it bud!!!