1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tenerife Dive - Diveria

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Malwina Chlodko, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Malwina Chlodko

Malwina Chlodko New Member

Hi guys!
    That's my first time here :D
    I'm writing cause I've just came back from Tenerife and that was an amazing adventure for me. I've just started scuba diving there. I definitely recommend this place. People working there are very friendy with lots of energy and passion :D Of course they're also highly qualified teachers helping me to take my first steps in diving. For me, as a student, prices are reasonalb
    I spent there about a week, and I know I'll be back there soon :D The place is amazing, water super clear and full of life (yeeah, I dived with tourtles <3).

Attached Files:

#1 Malwina Chlodko, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
  2. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

you are not going to believe this but they have the same photo on their site!

You wouldn't be affiliated to these 'highly qualified teachers' with reasonable prices would you?

3. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

In fact only one of the staff is an instructor.

4. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

Well, its a Polish name, posting from a Polish IP... I'm prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt.
    The photo is obviously downloaded and re-used. Wonder if the dive op has given permission for the re-use of its IP???:whistling:

5. PeterT

PeterT .

Advertising links removed :borg:

6. Diveria Diving Tenerife

Hello,

Iam the Staff instructor and just registered here. We opened our Dive Center one year ago with Marion my partner. I understand that there are many idiots which fake posts for commercial reasons. We do not!!!! Don't know who posted for us but for sure its true. @hawk yes the prices are low...we are a real diving center (no garage, club and so on) as the most here on Tenerife. If we like or not we have to adjust to the lokal prices. The pic from our homepage: We do pics and videos for our divers and use them as well for our homage.
    @jb2cool We have only one full time instructor in the moment (me :)). We are new as i wrote before so. Iam not good in a lot of things but diving is an other thing.

If you are close by, please pass by for a coffee or tea and see your self. I know its a long text, but we do all we can to full fill our dream in a hard working and HONEST manner.

Save Diving to all and hope to convince you when you pass by.

Kind regards
    Mieszko Adamus

Dan Payne and Zubar like this.