Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by jps, Oct 2, 2016.
been looking forward to this weekend for ages.
I'll be at NDAC with a small person if to all goes to shit.
Lol, bit smaller & probably talks more, believe it not.
Sorry for you guys, relieved that I didn't head there just for a bimble under the pier.
Being pretty new to all this, I'm, perhaps naively, hoping things still go ahead.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Now I've a weekend with the wife as I've paid for the hotel.
In case she reads this, it'll be wonderful, I'm really looking forwards to it. A nice wet weekend in July
Will also be my 4th weekend's diving blown out this year. I've only managed three boat dives thus far in the UK this year.
See attached photo. That's not too bad, surely?
I have also been staring at the same page. No doesn't look too bad. Maybe it will be OK.
This end of the channel (Hastings) is fine. Looking from the beach anyway.
Just have to wait for the skippers decision on Friday evening.
Checked my hotel booking - can't cancel, so that's £200 down the Swanee... Same with my last weekend's diving which cost me £80 as I couldn't cancel the hotel in Dartmouth. Must remember this when I book my next rooms
Hmmmm. Looking borderline.
4s and 5s.
Oh well, Jurassic coast is nice for a weekend away.
I don't believe it
That's what I like about the Kynance in Plym. They appreciate that it doesn't always go our way so are very good regarding cancellations.
I've pinged a message to KyarraBookings about the shuttle status. Hopefully hear back soon.
Same here.... maybe if our charters we are booked on are not going out we can just do there shuttle service instead.
It's starting to look quite placid now.
According to the BBC, it's backing south which isn't a good direction for Swanage.