1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swanage in July

Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by Vanny, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Vanny

Vanny Active Member

Hi not a trip I'm organising but I'm booked onto kyarra.com , Bryan and Martin, for some of the dives on their July wreck week. I think this is the run up to your swanage weekend so if anyone fancies some more wreck diving Their planning some different wrecks to usual.

I was hoping to join you on the Saturday but the boat has filled up, I'll keep an eye on it in case anyone cancels. I'll probably have a diver or 2 with me during the week but I'm sure we can sort people getting buddies if we need to.

I might stay over till the Saturday so will try to say hello.

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Will be nice to meet up anyway. Nice place Swanage, but a sod to get accommodation.

3. Vanny

Vanny Active Member

Yes can be busy. I should be camping though which isn't too busy.