1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swanage 28 May - lost Vyper

Discussion in 'Stolen, Lost and Found' started by furryman, May 29, 2011.

1. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

As it says in the title, probably dropped somewhere between Divers Down and the pier entrance round about 5pm on Saturday.
    Vyper with my name on it, in bungee mount.

Asked in the shop a couple of times today, but nothing handed in.:(

If you or any of your mates find it, get in touch and I would be happy to drop a few hundred pennies in the RNLI box.

Chris

2. Bobco

Bobco Active Member

Bad luck m8, it may still turn up

3. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

bump.
    The serial number was 603538, so if it turns up on ebay, then you will know it is dodgy.
    It also has my mobile number loaded on it under personal info (which you can only see through the divemanager software)

Chris