1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suunto Vyper Nitrox Computer

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Dave Whitlow, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Dave Whitlow

Dave Whitlow Well-Known Member

This nitrox computer was my companion for many dives. The log shows 6 dives but the dive time gives a better indication. It hasn't the functionality to support the diving I do (CCR/trimix) and I eventually stopped carrying it as a dive recorder when I asked myself why I was recording the data!

[​IMG]

It is supplied with new battery (plus a spare), new screen protector (plus a spare), DeepSeaSupply mount (plus a spare) and includes original Suunto strap, USB upload cable, manual and quick reference card.

[​IMG]

The upload cable has a weak spring on one of the connectors but I used it like this for years (pressure required to maintain contact).

Offered here before eBay for £100 including shipping to UK

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

@Graysyid - That's an excellent starter computer and logs your dives. Also that dive torch is made for you!

Love the max depth :jawdrop:

3. Dave Whitlow

I thought that might amuse :D That was HMS Viknor, off Malin Head. That computer has done some interesting dives and it seemed sad for it to languish in the spares box when it can go on new adventures!

4. drfostergloucester

drfostergloucester New Member

5. Dave Whitlow

yes

6. drfostergloucester

drfostergloucester New Member

Ok thanks will get back to you asap