1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suunto Equilite 1100

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by Shanefitz, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Shanefitz

Shanefitz New Member

Hi,

I lost a Suunto Equilite 1100 pouch up at the Farne islands. It’s proving Impossible to find/buy a replacement. Can anybody help?

Cheers

Shane [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you tried contacting Suunto already? They would be my first point of call. You may not find it advertised but any Suunto dealer may be able to get this for you if you ask

Shanefitz likes this.
  3. Shanefitz

Shanefitz New Member

Yep, tried Suunto and the people who manufactured the BCD-for them
    ( Lefaber ) no joy. They did point out a few retailers who sold their product but I was told they stopped selling that particular model ( Suunto Equilite 1100 ) 12 years ago. Joining the forum was my final hope.

Cheers

Sane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk