1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suunto d6i question

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by R1john, Jun 27, 2012.

1. R1john

R1john Member

does any one know how long the surface interval timer last for , this is the time from when you last surfaced from your dive, my other dive computer last for 48 hours from when you last surfaced. ive looked through the instructions and i cannot find any reference to it. at least i think that what it is anyway, it appears in time mode after you scroll the menu from seconds through to stop watch it appears after stop watch with hours and minutes then the letters srf, if it isnt this does anyone know what it is, like i said it doesnt mention it in the instruction manual many thanks john

oh and there may be some suunto dm4 questions coming later cheers

2. Roy

Roy Active Member

Don't know about the D6, but my Vyper just logged 55:22 between my last dive and tonights.