1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunnto DM3.1.0.216 User Password Recovery?

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by BubblesUp3, Aug 12, 2015.

1. BubblesUp3

BubblesUp3 New Member

I am at a loss for remembering for one of USERS in my DM3 program.

Sunnto does not support DM3, and says there is no solution :hungover: and DM4 does not seem worth the time to even consider.

I can log into mine account but not my daughters on the drop down menu and we cannot get it.
    All her logs are on it and it would be life saver. I have a backup. SDE file, etc.

I saw an old post where it seems Air-Guzzler helped a member recover a lost password for SUNNTO DM3 by private message. I am hoping he or someone can please help.

Cheers

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Don't know. But DM4 doesn't have a password. Could you read the database with that?

Alternatively I know that SubSurface reads the DM4 database, so maybe it would read a DM3 database.

3. Tel

Tel Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Complete long shot, but download Subsurface, copy the suunto folder
    over (if in doubt copy to a memory stick first) then see if you can access through that.

http://subsurface-divelog.org/

4. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

The main database password is koira so if you have a program that can open Access database files you might be able to do some fiddling (like removing her password).

5. dwalker

dwalker New Member

where a database file in summto foldier open it up and change password that way