1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snoopy Loop

Discussion in 'DIR Diving' started by J.Deathe, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Suggsy

Suggsy Banned

The IST aluminium bp is fine, I use one in summer. For winter I use Kent tooling 5mm SS to counter the extra under clothing. I've been using DS4's for about 5 years now, no issues what so ever, that's for tropical sunshine dives and freezing UK quarries in winter. I've not experienced a free flow in them yet. Oh and I use a midnight as well, although I've moved to a Halcyon explorer for two or more stages.