1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SeaSkin Nova Membrane Diving Dry Suit - £350

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Lukeh998, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Lukeh998

Lukeh998 New Member

For Sale

SeaSkin Nova Membrane Diving Dry Suit - £350

Excellent condition, has only done around 30 dives, mostly fresh water. Always washed post dive, zip lubricated with beeswax, and the seals dusted with talc, both of which are in excellent condition. Latex seals were never cut to size, so opportunity to do so now. Originally purchased in 2015.

Has never leaked, but has unfortunately out-grown me and is now too big. Features front opening zip, which has always been envied in the kitting up area. Comes with carry bag/changing mat, and warm neck and thigh pocket optional extras.

My measurements when purchased (I’d describe as a fairly average size “Large”):
    Height: 177cm
    Chest: 111cm
    Waist: 112cm
    Seat: 119cm
    Body cord: 182cm
    Wrist-to-wrist: 145cm
    Inside leg: 83cm
    Shoe: 10/10.5

Can be shipped at buyer's expense

Attached Files: