1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scapa Flow 24-31 October 2020 on MV Huskyan

Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by NickPicks, Sep 22, 2020.

1. NickPicks

NickPicks Active Member

I have two spaces available on my trip to Scapa Flow with MV Huskyan. Dates are 24th-31st October 2020. That's the half term week for a lot of places.

The diving is looking excellent this year.

Please message me if you're interested in one or both spaces.

2. nickb

nickb Well-Known Member

I hope you fill these spaces if you’re taking the hit on the cost. If you’re sharing it, or better still others have already paid, then you might be grateful for the extra space.

I’m back up there in a few weeks but will have left by the time this happens. It’s a good time of year to do Scapa. The water temp will still be good - it was 13c when I left a few weeks ago and that will persist or even increase slightly.

You’re certainly on the best boat, not only in Scapa but the whole UK and, IMHO the entire planet. The briefings are certainly the best I’ve ever experienced and add incredible value to the diving you’ll be doing.

NickPicks likes this.