1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PastoDeco 4.7.3 is out

Discussion in 'Technical Diving' started by TheSnake, Dec 7, 2017.

1. TheSnake

TheSnake Member

New version 4.7.3 of PastoDeco is now available on all platforms ( iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OSX ).

What's new:
    Deco gas list now shows MOD
    1-click Cloud sync
    Text runtime now shows gas start pressure/quantity
    Editable gas initial temp / water temp for real gas quantity calculations
    Van der Waals adjustment for real gas quantity calculations
    EADD ( Equivalent Air Density Depth ) indication when choosing gases
    Flash deco gases choice ( automatic deco gases list generation for optimized deco/PpO2 )
    Automatic max bottom time calculation to limit TTS ou RunTime for a given duration
    Reorganitation of top menu icons

[​IMG]
    Topbar icons grouped

[​IMG]
    Topbar icons reorganisation

[​IMG]
    Choice of deco gas w/MOD ( depending on deco max PpO2 in general settings )

[​IMG]
    Cloud Sync

[​IMG]
    Tank temp ( filling temp ) / water temp for pressure adjustment

[​IMG]
    EADD shown when choosing gases ( bottom / deco )
    Here we can see that a Trimix 14/46 used at 80 meters/262f. as same density than air used at 44m/146f

[​IMG]
    Flash deco gases selection.
    This function helps you to choose deco gases ( from the bottom to surface ) optimizing PpO2 and taking care about ICD risks.

[​IMG]
    Auto selected deco gases

[​IMG]
    New utility.
    This can allow you to know bottom time to have TTS or RunTime <= @ given value.
    In image above, we ask which is the max. bottom time in order to have a TTS not depassing 100 minutes.

[​IMG]
    Max calculated bottom time

[​IMG]
    Using the switch we made the same thing by limiting to 100 minutes of total Runtime

Android versions: ( demo, light, Pro ) on Play Store
    iOS versions on App Store
    Max OSX / PC Windows: on my website http://pastodeco.antoniopastorelli.com

2. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

How much does the windows version cost please?

3. TheSnake

TheSnake Member

Windows or OSX versions costs 24,99€.
    If you already purchased any PastoDeco Pro version ( e.g. Android ), it costs only 6,99€

4. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

Great thanks. Will have a better look when I have time. I had used Baltic deco on my phone till now but it seems to have become old and unsupported.

Can I inferr that there is a saving if I get both for my phone and desktop, and would they synch?

Edit iOS phone win10 pc

5. TheSnake

TheSnake Member

Exactly

Zubar likes this.
  6. Oxymoron

Oxymoron New Member

Yes, you do get a discount if you buy both. And yes, they do "sort of" sync. To be fair, the sync set up is designed so that a group can ensure they are all on the same deco schedule, rather than being cloud sync as we know it. It is a bit clumsy if you just want to have desktop and iPhone showing the same gases/schedule/tanks at all times.

I think this is the most complete deco planning software now - it is being the most actively developed and the author is responsive to suggestions and bug reports. The only aspect I am not keen on is the rather cluttered and ugly interface.

7. TheSnake

TheSnake Member

In the last version I added a one-click global sync function. This means that new/modified files/settings on device were sent to cloud and new/modified files on cloud were retreived on device.
    To do this you must create a "group", but this is only to create your own account on server.

8. Oxymoron

Oxymoron New Member

Thanks (Antoine?) - I have set this up now and as you say it does function like proper iCloud sync. I created a group called "iCloud" just to keep it self explanatory to myself.

9. TheSnake

TheSnake Member

Yes, Antoine is correct.
    Happy to know it works for you.

Do not hesitate to report issues or suggestions for new functions, PastoDeco is still evolving ....