1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P-Valve Excitement!

Discussion in 'Brag Forum' started by Sidemount_Stu, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Sidemount_Stu

Sidemount_Stu Sidemount & Sane!
    Staff Member

I'm strangely excited (shhhh you lot, not in that way!) about the fact that i've just made arrangements to have a P-valve fitted to my drysuit... and it even comes with a special "H" on it, so it must be good!

Having the bladder of an infant, cold water dives have been haunting me.... even so, the level of my anticipation is a little concerning!!! LOL

2. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

I'm having a Si-Tech fitted to my suit next week. Doesn't seem to matter when I pee, as soon as I jump in I need to go again.:mad:

3. Big Joe

Big Joe Active Member

Sounds like a lot of p*$$ artists to me

4. divewench

divewench Well-Known Member

We're considering a long overland driving trip next year, and I've been considering a She-wee coz I too have the bladder capacity of a hamster, anyone tried this on the side of the road (obviously I'm aiming my inquiry at the girls out there, as we all know the boys have no trouble peeing standing up) :cool:

5. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

Bloody hell it's like a retirement home on here!

Frap who is fitting it?

C

6. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

Aquanauts have done him a deal.

7. jo2305

jo2305 Member

She Wee is ok... but you must make sure you aren't desperate.... or things will become messy !!

Well - you did ask ! ;)

8. Jenkins

Jenkins Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

Standing to pee isn't natural for us girlies and it takes practice to learn, so keep your “tool” in the bathroom at home and use it regularly whilst you train the muscles to relax in a standing position, initially practice in the shower so leaks don't matter! I also find I suffer from a shy bladder and can't perform if anyone is watching, but again practice helps.

I have a SheWee and my biggest complaint is that it isn't long enough, you can buy an extension tube to use with bulky clothing which I recommend. It's incredibly easy to use, shove your underwear to one side, stick it in place over your bits and let it flow..... Only criticism with all the girlie pee aids is that even with a zip fly you do have to pull your trousers (at least partly) down, as the fly is never long enough (remember you can't pee uphill) so I can't see them working with a relief zip on a drysuit.

TBH when out walking I find it just as quick/easy top drop my pants for a wee as to mess with the shewee BUT for dodgy toilets (or cramped boat heads when wearing multiple layers under a drysuit) it is a godsend.

divewench likes this.
  9. divewench

Thanks Jenkins. I knew someone out there would have tried SheWee.

10. DaveS

DaveS Play nice. Enjoy UKD

There's a few blokes on here suddenly pricked their ears up!

11. divewench

and a few women who know just what to buy their blokes for Christmas :giggle: