1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OPRV service kits

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by phantomlurker, Jul 19, 2020.

1. phantomlurker

phantomlurker Member

Afternoon all,
    I was looking to service the OPRV on my Agir Brokk ratatosk wing, but am unable to find a relevant service kit. Are ORPVs fairly standard dimensions? Also what device kits are you lovely people using?

Cheers!

2. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

There really isn’t anything to service, it’s a spring that pushes a plate of rubber against a hard plastic cup. The spring is stainless so won’t rust, the rubber won’t wear out and the plastic is just a bit of plastic.

By all means take it apart and give it a clean to get rid of any grit, sand, salt but that’s all you have to do.

#2 jb2cool, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  3. phantomlurker

phantomlurker Member

O
    Ok thanks for your answer, appreciate it! Have dived it couple of times, and love it, so I thought I'd show it some love properly!

Cheers

4. Iain Denham

Iain Denham Active Member

Yep as JB says just clean it nowt else to do.