1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocean Rivival Portimao Sept/Oct 2021

Discussion in 'Diving Trips and Locations' started by speed098, Jun 10, 2020.

1. speed098

speed098 Member

So have taken the plunge to book 16 months ahead .

So we have two weeks which will hopefully allow 5-7 days of diving, looking at doing at least 3 or 4 days on the Ocean Revival which is 4 ex-naval boats ranging from 15m down to 34m.

Has anyone dived these wrecks and if so are they all worth 2 dives or more each or is one dive enough?

Reason I am asking is I am also considering some courses while out there.
    I have been interested in diving this site for a few years but so far not spoken to anyone who has dived any of the wrecks listed below.

OLIVEIRA e CARMO

ZAMBEZE

COMANDER HERMENEGILDO CAPELO

ALMEIDA CARVALHO

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Good luck, hopefully the plague will be over by then.

All diving is good diving. There’s always something positive to find on a dive, even if you have to search quite hard. If not, then turn it into a skills development exercise.