1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocean reef Neptune GDivers IDM sale

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by kingo1984, Aug 12, 2019.

1. kingo1984

kingo1984 New Member

Hi all I have for sale my ocean reef neptune g divers full face mask. I bought this as a spare but have recently upgraded to the reef extender mask. This is less than 2 weeks old and has literally only been tested in the pool after purchase. It comes with everything as new with the addition of the Surface air valve that was purchased separately for £40. Bought online from Mike's dives store (receipts can be shown) for £540 and the SAV for £40
    I will let the complete set go for £400
    Size M/L
    Colour- white

Video review-

These masks really do bring a whole new level of enjoyment to a dive. Easy to equalize, great if you want to keep your face warm. And zero fog! Switching between gasses requires a switching block and is easy enough to do.

For futher information contact Michael on 07514453576. Collection from Manchester however I can post for a fee. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk