1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oban Liveaboard - 23rd until 28th April 2017

Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by clique, Mar 31, 2017.

1. clique

clique Active Member

Hi all,

Just advertising this on behalf of a member of my dive club who's getting nervous because people have dropped out last minute.

Would anyone be interested in a week long liveaboard out from Oban on the MV Halton on the dates above? I'm booked on it too and should be a great season opener. Our loose plan, is out through the sound of Mull and diving some of the lesser dived sites to the north.

More than happy to email across any details and to pass you onto Mark directly.

Currently there are two spaces costing £350 for the weeks diving including the accommodation and food on the boat. But excluding gas.

Any questions just ask! I've got a lot of sympathy for the trip organiser.

Mike

Wibble likes this.
  2. Dave Whitlow

Dave Whitlow Well-Known Member

Just back from 8 days on Halton and Bob is a great skipper who will accommodate whatever plans you want. You may start in Oban but will overnight wherever makes sense for the dive plan. We spent nights in Lochaline and Tobermory as well as Oban.

I think you will find air is included in the price so O2 and He are the only extra gas costs.

3. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

I would be there in a heartbeat if I could afford more time off work! Mull is great.