1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o three msf500 and kubi dry gloves

Discussion in 'Dry Suits' started by Andyjloft, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Andyjloft

Andyjloft Member

Hi all, just a quick question, i have recently bought a new dry suit from o three and am now wondering if i can use kubi dry gloves on neoprene cuffs i cant find anything online so i assume you cant unless you know different. TIA

2. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

I have an MSF500 and wouldn't be able to fit dry gloves to it without having the sleeves lengthened. Even then I've never looked at the self-fit versions so cannot be sure that a ring with an appropriate diameter can be fitted to the rather tight neoprene sleeve.

3. splinter

splinter Active Member

I know with other dry glove systems you can have an additional latex seal fitted over the neo seal that you can then fit the dry glove ring too. I don't know the kubi system that well but don't see why you couldn't do the same.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

4. Andyjloft

Andyjloft Member

thanks all i think i will stick to wet gloves for now then.

5. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Worth calling O3 and asking them - maybe get a quote?

6. Andyjloft

Andyjloft Member

Not this side of christmas maybe a new year treat.

7. puddle fish

puddle fish Well-Known Member

I got othree to fit the kubi system on my drysuit there are several options i went for the rings permently attached in the sleeve I can use the dry gloves or just use normal wet/no gloves when its warm.. dived with it for 2 years now best decision ever.

splinter, Andyjloft and Stinky Diver like this.
  8. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

There are other options ...

you can use standalone dry gloves or a different aftermarket system ... a club member had the ND dryglove system retro fitted to his suit and I'm sure he has neo cuffs. It's a big and clunky system IMO but his hands are dry.

9. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

I had the ND system fitted to my old neo ND drysuit. Worked well, but is quite large.