1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Shearwater Dive Computer

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by nickb, Jul 24, 2020.

1. nickb

nickb Well-Known Member

A few days ago I got an intriguing email from Shearwater advertising an exciting live presentation that took place last night at 8pm BST.

Turned-out it was of no interest to me but they have released a new dive computer that looks great for OC nitrox divers who only require a few gas switches.

The new Shearwater Peregrine looks like a much better option than all the rubbish out there using obscure proprietary algorithms.

2. Vanny

Vanny Well-Known Member

I’ve seen the advertising but not a price yet. Not for me either but looks good for nitrox divers.

3. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

Interesting, might be tempted to get my daughter one at some point. She uses a Zoop Novo at the mo and I considered a Teric, but that is too big for her to wear on a daily basis, which pretty much killed the idea given the cost.

4. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Nice to see Sheawater entering the mass market. Hope it's keenly priced.