1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member looking for buddies and weekends away

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Jo is desperate to dive, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Jo is desperate to dive

Hi folks
    I love UK diving but haven't done as much as I would like recently due to work and child care. I live in the Scottish Borders so I can get down to Seahouses for the day easily and of course lots of east and west coast Scotland. If you are looking to fill a trip or just fancy going diving drop me a message. Oh I do prefer max depth around 30 m and lots of life xx

2. kevin b

kevin b Member

Sent you a pm