1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nec dive show

Discussion in 'Diving Related Events' started by scoobydo, Oct 16, 2015.

1. scoobydo

scoobydo Member

Anyone going from the Yeovil area Somerset that I could tag along with! my wife has the car that weekend so im a bit stuck Cheers:smuggrin

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

I might be going, not sure yet (getting hammered for buying too much dive stuff). I'd like to go along for the presentations.

Which day will you be going? (I'd come up from Sussex)

3. scoobydo

scoobydo Member

Hi Wibble,cheers for the offer but I think im well out of your way from sussex

4. Sandro

Sandro Member

We are going from London on the Sunday...but most likely by train as it is quicker :)