1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ndac dive buddy

Discussion in 'Dive Buddy Finder' started by Martin Wilkin, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Martin Wilkin

Martin Wilkin New Member

Hi all, looking for a dive buddy or group regularly diving at ndac. I am a AOW diver, live locally and have 50 dives under my belt. I normally stay down for about 45 minutes and need the practice to improve my time and keep my other skills up. My regular buddies are in training for some deaper and longer dives so I need to find some other buddies to dive with. Looking forward to hearing from fellow divers out there, am able to side as and when.
    Martin

2. Tewdric

Tewdric Member

Can you dive tomorrow morning or (better) Friday? I am local too and know the site well.

3. Martin Wilkin

Martin Wilkin New Member

Sorry can't this weekend cause I'm away at a festival from tomorrow but am happy to consider another time.