1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My marbles are lost

Discussion in 'Off Gassing' started by Vanny, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Vanny

Vanny Active Member

Turned up for work tonight , sat down in the office waiting to be told what I was doing. "What are you doing here?" Erm I work here, no you booked the night off ! I have no idea why or when but I'm not meant to be here.
    Now I've got to buy cakes next week , worst of all the holiday which kindly got cancelled needs to be used by the end of the year so I'm now off on the 30th, Which I'll probably forget about again and turn up for work. Maybe I should go diving then?

I'm reviewing my ability to dive :facepalm:

Wibble and jps like this.
  2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Sounds like you need some depth therapy.

3. Dave Whitlow

Dave Whitlow Well-Known Member

The weather has been quite cruel recently and I've been wondering what diving is like! Thankfully, the forecast is looking hopeful so we might be out next weekend. There will probably be spaces....

4. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

5. Dave Whitlow

Dave Whitlow Well-Known Member

most probably Saturday although early to make a call on the weather.