1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mares Prestige 15X

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by VintageGt, Dec 20, 2017.

1. VintageGt

VintageGt Member

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one, I’ve had a scan through old posts but can’t find anything specific on this SO...anyone any experience with Mares Prestige 15X regs?

Found a set almost brand new (1st, 2nd, Octo and triple gauge) and hardly used for £150 but can’t find much about the reliability and sturdiness of these on many websites apart from the ones trying to flog you them!

I know used regs aren’t ideal but these look untouched and are less than a year old so tempting...

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you.

2. kevin b

kevin b Member

I recently bought a new set for double that price & am impressed by them.

VintageGt likes this.