1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mares O-Rings...

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by Nick Ward, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Nick Ward

Nick Ward Active Member

As a follow on from a previous thread - I've managed to strip down the power inflator on my Mares BCD to try and rectify a slight leak.

I think the culprit are a couple of o-rings that need replacing...

So, silly question time... in the service manual, alongside the Mares part no, they have an OR number (OR2056) - is this a universal reference no. that will allow me to go to any o-ring supplier and buy the specific o-ring I need?

tia

Nick

2. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

Yes, it's a standard size and you will be able to find the ID and cross section if you use a well known internet search engine :)