1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MARES BACK PLATE WANTED

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Scuba do ba doo, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Scuba do ba doo

Scuba do ba doo New Member

If anyone out there has a Mares back plate spare in there dive box?? as i've broke mine, there's a deal to be done. PM me.

cheers

Paul

2. Ellie

Ellie Non scene GUE diver

What sort of back plate? As in backplate & harness??

Ellie

3. Scuba do ba doo

No just a back plate for a Mares BCD, i snapped mine after my gear slipping off bench and landing hard with intergrated weights and i've had no look on the internet sourcing one so hoping another fellow diver may have one or know where i can get one from.

4. Northern Man

Northern Man New Member

Have a search on eBay for a bloke named Happy9108. He deals with a lot of cheap Mares spares, I've used him a few times and he's really helpful, would be worth emailing him.

HTH

5. Silty Bottom

Silty Bottom in DIRnial

Happy9108 is a girl :D

Although you're right, she sometimes lists mares backplates, along with loads of other mares stuff. I got my first set of regs from her many moons ago Thumbs Up She's been dealing for years on ebay and usually has some bargains up for grabs

6. Scuba do ba doo

Yeah she hasnt got any but i have one ordered now, but thanks for the advice.

7. DeviousDan

DeviousDan New Member

She's just posted this on ebay though.....

Mares Backplate

Dan

8. Silty Bottom

Silty Bottom in DIRnial

See? much cheapness :thumbup:

Although back in the day she used to start all her auctions at 99p and they only ran for 24 hours... some killer bargains. I got 2 sets of Mares Proton Metals for £150 nearly 3 years ago

9. Scuba do ba doo

Typical......