1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Suffolkmatireland

The only time i went to Malta it was April time. I dived with New Dimension Scuba in St Paul's bay who i would recommend, they were great. We were looking at going again in January until my girlfriend saw the air temperature around then so now we need to find somewhere warmer to go!

2. BabyShark

BabyShark New Member

Going to Malta now in November from 19th to 24th - will stay in Melliaha and should be diving with Seashell dive centre there. Any tips?

3. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

If you want the best octopus on the island (the owner claims), our favourite is Bouquet Garni - the fish is excellent too, brought out on a large platter for you to choose. It's on the main street where the buses pass. It is small, always busy so you have to book, not cheap but not silly prices.

BabyShark likes this.
  4. Alex Denny

Alex Denny Active Member

I’m going with Jingle in May. I think he’s running two trips...