1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost weight pocket at Eccy Delph.

Discussion in 'Stolen, Lost and Found' started by Brendan Ruddy, May 31, 2015.

1. Brendan Ruddy

Brendan Ruddy New Member

Hi Guys, can you all keep an eye out for an integrated weight pouch that I lost on Weds 27th May in Eccy Delph. It was lost in the area around the steps next to the slipway, opposite the cafe. Its a two compartment black pocket with a grey handle and contained 2 grey weights totalling 4kgs. Please pm me if you find or hand in to the manager/shop and then pm me. Cheers.

Sidemount_Stu likes this.
  2. Brendan Ruddy

Brendan Ruddy New Member

Weight pouch was found and handed into the office by some kind person. I don't know who you are but if you read this you have my thanks.

Dan Payne and Wibble like this.