1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost today at stoney aqualung integrated weight pouch with 1.5kilo :o(

Discussion in 'Stolen, Lost and Found' started by becky9, Sep 9, 2012.

1. becky9

becky9 Diving bore!

I think it was around the north wall heading towards the hydrobox (I presume lost on the way back, rather than on the way there).

Anyone know who sells aqualung spares? Or who might have one for sale?

2. Jenkins

Jenkins Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

If you haven't already done so, report it to the shop - you might be lucky and someone may find it and hand it in (even if they can't carry the extra lead they may bring the pouch up).

3. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

Sorry to hear that. As Jenkins has said, let the dive shop know - you may get lucky.

And the good news is that you can now reduce (I was going to say drop :)) the amount of lead you carry. If you didn't notice the 1.5kg going and continued the dive without it, then you probably don't need it.

4. becky9

becky9 Diving bore!

I did J but they didn't seem very interested, said it will be sitting with a fair few others. Have a new spare coming hopefully. Will be there on weds so will pop in ask if anyone has handed anything in.

Thanks Hawk, my ascent from 5m wasn't exactly controlled, last time this happened I was on a kilo less and first time in my new suit - hence the .5 in each pocket. I had a huge face-on yesterday until I realised my pouch was gone, which quite strangley cheered me up! Oddly I thought I was doing great on a kilo less in my new suit initially and then came up over a ridge at capers at the end of the dive and was surface bound :( Hopefully won't be long before I can ditch it again.