1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost on Hispania Sound of Mull

Discussion in 'Stolen, Lost and Found' started by puddle fish, Aug 7, 2016.

1. puddle fish

puddle fish Well-Known Member

Just in case anyone dives the Hispania Sound of Mull and finds a blob and reel with Dubsey on, he would be delighted to get it back. It came un-clipped at some point on the dive.

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

My buddy's GoPro is on there too! We surfaced with him holding the tray, arms and lights but the GoPro had fallen off!

Great dive though

3. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

I'll keep my eyes open when I'm there in Sept. Another spare reel and blob'll be nice and I've always fancied a GoPro for the bike. ;)

puddle fish likes this.